Monday, February 14, 2011

Rumi Saying


Love is the Water of Life.



Let the beauty of what you love be what you do.



Because of love
I have become
the giver of light.



It is Love that holds everything together, and it is the everything also.



I am your moon and your moonlight too
I am your flower garden and your water too
I have come all this way, eager for you
Without shoes or shawl
I want you to laugh
To kill all your worries
To love you
To nourish you.



Speak a new language
so that the world
will be a new world.



You were born with wings. Why prefer to crawl through life?
 



There is some kiss we want with our whole lives,
the touch of spirit on the body.




I am in Love with Love
and Love is in love with me.
My body is in Love with the soul
and the soul is in Love with my body.
I opened my arms to Love
and Love embraced me like a lover.



Gamble everything for love,
if you’re a true human being.



Every object, every being,
is a jar full of delight.



The way you make love
is the way God will be with you.



Love rests on no foundation.
It is an endless ocean,
with no beginning or end.



Oh, my friend,
all that you see of me
is just a shell,
and the rest belongs to love.



This divine love,
beckons us
to a world beyond
only lovers can see
with their eyes of fiery passion.



Dear God,
Let all Lovers be content
Give them happy endings
Let their lives be celebration
Let their hearts dance in the fire of your Love.



The lover is a king above all kings,
unafraid of death, not at all interested in a golden crown.
The dervish has a pearl concealed under his patched cloak.
Why should he go begging door to door?


Whatever pearl you seek,
look for the pearl within the pearl!



Only from the heart Can you touch the sky.



Through Love all that is bitter will be sweet
Through Love all that is copper will be gold.
Through Love all dregs will turn to purest wine
Through Love all pain will turn to medicine.
Through Love the dead will all become alive.
Through Love the king will turn into a slave!



The moon has become a dancer
at this festival of love.



Love is the One who masters all things;
I am mastered totally by Love.



They will ask you
what you have produced.
Say to them,
except for Love,
what else can a Lover produce?



From the beginning of my life, I have been looking for your face,
but today, I’ve seen it.
Today I have seen the charm, the beauty, the unfathomable
grace of the face that I was looking for.



I am bewildered by the magnificence of your beauty and wish
to see you with a hundred eyes.
Rumi

My heart has burned with passion and has searched forever for
this wondrous beauty that I now behold.
Rumi

Silence is an ocean. Speech is a river.
Rumi

Know that my beloved is hidden from everyone
Know that she is beyond the belief of all beliefs
Know that in my heart she is as clear as the MOON
Know that she is the life in my body and in my soul.
Rumi

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing,
there is a field. I'll meet you there.
Rumi

You must marry your soul. That wedding is the way.
Rumi

You knock at the door of Reality.
You shake your thought-wings, loosen
your shoulders
and open.
Rumi

There is something in us
That has nothing to do with night and day,
Diamonds which come from no earthly mine.
Rumi

If the sun were not in love, he would have no brightness,
the side of the hill no grass on it.
The ocean would come to rest somewhere.
Rumi

This is the prayer of each:
You are the source of my life.
You separate essence from mud.
You honor my soul.
You bring rivers from the
mountain springs.
You brighten my eyes.
The wine you offer
takes me out of myself
into the self we share.
Doing that is religion.
Rumi

I was you
and never knew it.
Rumi

When you do things from your soul, you feel a river moving in you, a joy.
Rumi

Everything in the universe is within you.
Ask all from yourself.
Rumi

This is love: to fly toward a secret sky,
to cause a hundred veils to fall each moment.
First, to let go of life.
In the end, to take a step without feet.
Rumi


If You Enjoyed This Post Please Take 5 Seconds To Share It.

0 comments:

Visitors

free counters