Sunday, September 14, 2014

Say Who I Am - Rumi Poem


Say Who I Am, Rumi Poem, Maulana Rumi, Mevlana Rumi Poems,
Say Who I Am
I am dust particles in sunlight
I am the round sun
To the bits of dust I say, stay
To the sun, keep moving

I am morning mist
And the breathing of evening
I am wind in the top of a grove
And surf on the cliff

Mast, rudder, helmsman and keel
I am also the coral reef they founder on

I am a tree with a trained parot in its branches
Silence, thought and voice

The musical air coming through a flute
A spart off a stone, a flickering in metal
Both candle and the moth crazy around it

Rose and the ninghtingale
Lost in the fragrance

I am all orders of being, the circling galaxy
The evolutionary intelligence, the lift
And the falling away what is and what isn't.

Say Who I Am - Maulana Rumi Poem


If You Enjoyed This Post Please Take 5 Seconds To Share It.

0 comments:

Visitors

free counters